Rajinikanth’s reputation for being extremely humble needs no introduction. Many actors and directors have spoken about how kind he is and how makes them feel quite comfortable when he is with them. And then, there are plenty of stories about his simplicity and lifestyle too, which have inspired several aspiring actors.
In a recent interview, when he was asked about his simple lifestyle, Rajinikanth shocked the interviewer saying, “I live in Poes Garden, travel in a BMW car, star or visit 5 and 7 star hotels. How can you call that simplicity?” Much to everyone’s delight, Rajinikanth burst out laughing as soon as he answered the question in his own style.
He once again praised Akshay Kumar, Shankar, and Lyca’s head Subaskaran for making 2.0 possible. The magnum opus is slated for release on November 29.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes