It’s been a long time since Rajinikanth last came to Hyderabad. Although there were reports that the audio of Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Kochadaiiyaan, which is being dubbed in Telugu as Vikramasimha, will be launched in Hyderabad on March 10, it didn’t happen in the end. Now, the makers have planned a special event in Hyderabad to promote the film.
Rajinikanth is expected to grace the curtain raiser of Vikramasimha in Hyderabad on April 19. The team had earlier interacted with the media in Chennai and Mumbai where Soundarya Rajinikanth, the director of the film, explained how tough it was to make the film. The film has been made with a budget of more than Rs 120 crores and it was shot for nearly two years. Post production took place in studios in Chennai and Hong Kong and after a long delay, the film is finally gearing up for release on May 9.
K S Ravikumar has penned the story and it’s the first Indian film to be completely shot using motion capture technology. Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone have played the lead roles in the film and Rajinikanth will be seen in dual roles. A R Rahman has scored the music.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party