Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan have been friends with each other for almost 40 years now and the duo has ruled the roost since the mid 70s in Tamil cinema. In the course of their career, they have acted together in numerous films; however, from late 80s onwards, they began targeting different segments of audience and did films accordingly.
Now, after several years, the duo might act together in a film. Kollywood media is abuzz with rumours that Rajinikanth might do a cameo in a small scene in Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film Uthama Villain. Apparently, Kamal Haasan is in talks with Rajinikanth about him; however, nothing has been officially confirmed so far. If Rajinikanth does agree to the proposal, it’ll be yet another added attraction in this ambitious project.
Kamal Haasan is playing dual roles and a portion of the film is set in the 8th century where Kamal Haasan will be seen as a drama actor and in the 21st century, he’s playing the role of a superstar. The film also stars Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar, Parvathy Menon, Oorvashi, K Vishwanath and K Balachander. Ramesh Arvind is directing the film and it is currently being shot in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s next even doubtful for Sankranthi 2021?
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly