After much pompous, the political entry of Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth has ended up as a major disappointment. Rajini announced last week that he has decided to stay away from politics due to his poor health. Rajini’s decision obviously didn’t go down well with his die-hard fans who, for the last 3 decades, have been hoping to see their Thalaivar as Tamil Nadu CM.
Meanwhile, all the political parties in Tamil Nadu have been trying to woo Rajinikanth to get his support in view of the upcoming general elections in Tamil Nadu. Now, to escape this political heat, Rajini is rumoured to be planning to leave for the USA soon after he wraps up Annaatthe’s shoot later this month.
Rajini will reportedly stay in the US until mid April and return to Chennai once he elections heat cools off. His family members and staff are said to be overseeing his stay arrangements in the US. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar- No Star heroine for Prabhas?
- This is how much Sukumar is being paid for Pushpa?
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors