Much to the relief of millions of his fans and film fraternity, Super Star Rajinikanth is out of hospital and is also back at home in Chennai. Rajini’s BP levels are under control and even his exhaustion has been taken care of. He will take some much needed rest at home.
Rajini was supposed to make the much-awaited announcement on his political party on the 31st of December at his Raghavendra Function Hall in Chennai. However, due to the latest developments regarding his health, there are speculations that Rajini will cancel the party announcement plans.
But the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Rajini will go ahead with the party announcement plans. However, instead of a public meeting with fans, Rajini will make the announcement via video conference from his residence. And in January third week, Rajini will formally launch his party.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled