Much to the relief of millions of his fans and film fraternity, Super Star Rajinikanth is out of hospital and is also back at home in Chennai. Rajini’s BP levels are under control and even his exhaustion has been taken care of. He will take some much needed rest at home.
Rajini was supposed to make the much-awaited announcement on his political party on the 31st of December at his Raghavendra Function Hall in Chennai. However, due to the latest developments regarding his health, there are speculations that Rajini will cancel the party announcement plans.
But the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Rajini will go ahead with the party announcement plans. However, instead of a public meeting with fans, Rajini will make the announcement via video conference from his residence. And in January third week, Rajini will formally launch his party.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post
- Back-to-back updates in Naga Shaurya’s birthday week
- Update on Kamal Haasan’s health
- RRR team to reveal interesting stuff on Republic Day
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?