Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe, is one one of the biggies which has been stalled due to the lockdown since March. This high budget entertainer is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner.
As per the latest updates, Rajini will be commencing the shoot in Chennai after his birthday on December 12. The unit is planning to wrap up the shoot by February and release the film as a summer treat. Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Rajini’s sister in the movie. Khushboo, Meena and several others will be seen in key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office