Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe, is one one of the biggies which has been stalled due to the lockdown since March. This high budget entertainer is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner.
As per the latest updates, Rajini will be commencing the shoot in Chennai after his birthday on December 12. The unit is planning to wrap up the shoot by February and release the film as a summer treat. Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Rajini’s sister in the movie. Khushboo, Meena and several others will be seen in key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues