Super Star Rajinikanth will enthrall his fans with two most eagerly awaited movies, 2.0 and Kaala. 2018 will be extra special for all Rajini fans as the Thalaivar will step into active politics by launching his own party. But there is one more treat coming up for the Super Star’s fans.
In a recent interview, popular actor and Rajini’s co-star in Kaala Samuthirakani revealed that Rajinikanth had written a script and that he had asked him to play the main lead in the movie. However, Samuthirakani has not revealed much about the genre of the script or the director who will helm the project. It’s well-known that Rajini had penned story and screenplay for his Baba (2002) and Valli (1993).
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers