Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman has made his debut as a script writer and producer with the just released romance musical, 99 Songs. Starring debutants Ehan Bhatt and Edilsy in lead roles, this Vishwesh Krishamoorthy directorial had its theatrical release this morning in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
And Kollywood stalwart Super Star Rajinikanth wished Rahman in this memorable day. “Wishing you the very best always and for the release of your film #99Songs dear @arrahman ji. May god bless you,” the Super Star tweeted.
Even Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush took to Twitter and wished Rahman on 99 Songs’ release.
Manisha Koirala, Lisa Ray, Ranjit Barot and Rahul Ram essayed pivotal roles in 99 Songs. Rahman himself has composed the soundtrack.
— A.R.Rahman #99Songs 😷 (@arrahman) April 16, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans