There will be no delays in the release of Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe. The makers of this big budget film have just announced that the film is scheduled to be released on November 4 as a Diwali festive treat.
Annaatthe also features star heroines Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh. The film is being directed by star Tamil director Siva and produced under Sun Pictures. National award-winning Tamil composer D Imman is composing the soundtrack. Rajini is currently in the US for his health check-ups and the promotions will kick-start upon his return.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film
- Raj Kundra earned a whopping amount producing adult films?
- Lahari music bags music rights of Aadhi’s next