Yes! You read that right. ‘Basha’, the iconic film of Superstar Rajinikanth is being released again and the film is being digitally enhanced to improve video and audio quality. The movie has a cult following across South India and Rajini’s mannerisms and stylish dialogues are popular to this day. Sources say that the digitally enhanced film will be released in Telugu and Hindi as well.
Rajinikanth is seen with Nagma in this movie and Suresh Krishna is the director. Deva scored the music. The legendary dialogue “Basha okkasari chebithe, 100 sarlu cheppinatte”, is from this movie. So here is your chance to watch Superstar Rajinikanth’s iconic blockbuster on the big screen once again. The film is slated for a late summer release.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion