There’s plenty to cheer about for Rajinikanth’s fans across the world on December 12. For starters, it’s his birthday and one of his earlier films Shivaji is being re-released in 3D in Tamil Nadu. Now, we hear that a biography based on his life and career is also going to be launched on the same day.
Naman Ramachandran, a film critic and journalist, has written a biography on Rajinikanth titled “Rajinikanth, The Definitive Biography” and it’ll be launched in one of the major book stores in Chennai. Nama Ramachandran has done indepth research starting from Rajinikanth’s first film Apoorva Ragangal, which was directed by K Balachander, and it’s said to be the best book written till date on the superstar’s life.
In the past, two other books had been published which were based on Rajinikanth. One of them is “The Name is Rajinikanth” by Gayathri Sreekanth and another one was Rajini’s Punchtantra which was written by P C Balasubramanian and Krishnamoorthy.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation