Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth’s latest outing Darbar is minting decent revenues in Telugu. Though the film slowed down because of our Telugu biggies, it is still managing to draw crowds in major centers.
As per the trade reports, Darbar collected a respectful share of Rs 3.6 crores in Nizam area till yesterday. News is that the film was sold for Rs 3 crores for the same area and already entered into the profits zone.
On the other hand, Darbar is continuing its good run in Tamil Nadu as it collected a worldwide gross of Rs 150 crores till date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?
- Despite failure-Akshay Kumar eyeing yet another OTT release