Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth’s latest outing Darbar is minting decent revenues in Telugu. Though the film slowed down because of our Telugu biggies, it is still managing to draw crowds in major centers.
As per the trade reports, Darbar collected a respectful share of Rs 3.6 crores in Nizam area till yesterday. News is that the film was sold for Rs 3 crores for the same area and already entered into the profits zone.
On the other hand, Darbar is continuing its good run in Tamil Nadu as it collected a worldwide gross of Rs 150 crores till date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Noted anchor wants to get her acting career right
- Poll : Is Bollywood being purposely targetted in the drug abuse case?