Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth’s latest outing Darbar is minting decent revenues in Telugu. Though the film slowed down because of our Telugu biggies, it is still managing to draw crowds in major centers.
As per the trade reports, Darbar collected a respectful share of Rs 3.6 crores in Nizam area till yesterday. News is that the film was sold for Rs 3 crores for the same area and already entered into the profits zone.
On the other hand, Darbar is continuing its good run in Tamil Nadu as it collected a worldwide gross of Rs 150 crores till date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation