It is already reported that SP Balasubrahmanyam has been moved to the ICU and his hemodynamic and clinical parameters are being closely monitored.
A couple of days back, SPB’s son Charan revealed that the 74-year-old singer’s health is stable and is recovering from COVID-19 at MGM Healthcare in Chennai.
Meanwhile, this afternoon, praying for his speedy recovery, Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth released a video bite. In the video, Rajini expressed concern towards the legendary singer and wished him to get well soon.
A team of expert doctors is observing the iconic singer’s health round the clock. Hope SPB’s health condition becomes normal soon.
Get well soon dear Balu sir pic.twitter.com/6Gxmo0tVgS
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) August 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film