It is already reported that SP Balasubrahmanyam has been moved to the ICU and his hemodynamic and clinical parameters are being closely monitored.
A couple of days back, SPB’s son Charan revealed that the 74-year-old singer’s health is stable and is recovering from COVID-19 at MGM Healthcare in Chennai.
Meanwhile, this afternoon, praying for his speedy recovery, Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth released a video bite. In the video, Rajini expressed concern towards the legendary singer and wished him to get well soon.
A team of expert doctors is observing the iconic singer’s health round the clock. Hope SPB’s health condition becomes normal soon.
Get well soon dear Balu sir pic.twitter.com/6Gxmo0tVgS
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) August 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror