Super Star Rajinikanth’s Vikramasimha has been delayed yet again. The film was supposed to release this April but it has been shifted to May.
The team has announced May 9th as the new date. A delay in post production work is said to be the reason. This is India’s first motion capture film and expectations are very high on the project. Deepika Padukone is the heroine.
Soundarya Rajinikanth directed this movie and AR Rahman composed the music. Eros International is distributing the movie.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?