Super Star Rajinikanth’s Vikramasimha has been delayed yet again. The film was supposed to release this April but it has been shifted to May.
The team has announced May 9th as the new date. A delay in post production work is said to be the reason. This is India’s first motion capture film and expectations are very high on the project. Deepika Padukone is the heroine.
Soundarya Rajinikanth directed this movie and AR Rahman composed the music. Eros International is distributing the movie.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment