Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Lingaa, which was launched yesterday morning in Mysore, is in news for all the wrong reasons today. K S Ravikumar is directing the film and Rockline Venkatesh is producing the film. Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha are the lead actresses, whereas Jagapathi Babu is playing an important role.
Apparently, the film was supposed to be shot inside Mysore Palace; however, the officials denied permission to the film unit since there wasn’t a formal request from them. Buzz is that the Maharaja of Mysore’s family has to be approached first, if anyone wants to shoot inside the palace. Since the makers of Lingaa didn’t approach the authorities with an official request and proper documentation, they were denied permission.
The film is going to be shot in and around Mysore for the next few days and after that, they’ll come to Hyderabad for another major schedule. A R Rahman is scoring the music and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer