Super Star Rajinikanth is currently working on his highly-anticipated film, Annaatthe, in Hyderabad. The shooting is underway at Ramoji Film City amid strict safety measures, including a bio bubble to protect Rajini, leading ladies Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh and other core actors and technicians.
And an update from the shooting spot reveals Rajini’s hard work to wrap up Annaatthe as soon as possible. Apparently, the Thalaivar is shooting for 14 hours from 6 am to 8 pm everyday. Rajini will be taking a small break to leave for Chennai on December 30 to make the announcement on his upcoming political party. Rajini is planning to complete all the film related work before Pongal so that he can kick-start his political work immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Back-to-back updates in Naga Shaurya’s birthday week
- Update on Kamal Haasan’s health
- RRR team to reveal interesting stuff on Republic Day
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project