Superstar Rajinikanth is going to say bye to Hyderabad today, after completing today’s shooting of ‘Lingaa’. This film is being shot near Radisson Hotel in Hyderabad and Anushka is going to be in the shooting.
After today’s schedule, the movie unit will take a short break and then head to Chennai, where shooting will start again. Rajinikanth will be seen in a dual role in this movie and one of the roles is said to be that of a thief.
K. S. Ravikumar is the director of this movie and A. R. Rahman is the music director. R. Venkatesh is producing the film.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2