The much awaited film of Superstar Rajinikanth, Kabali, will commence its regular shooting from today. A couple of huge sets have been erected in Chennai and a major portion of the film’s shoot will take place in India, apart from a minor schedule in Malaysia next month. In the film, Rajini plays the role of an ageing mafia don named Kabaaleeswaran.
The first look poster of Kabali, featuring a dashing looking Rajinikanth, has been creating a huge chaos on social media since last night, giving the team a much needed boost before the shoot begins. Young filmmaker Ranjith directs this film, while senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is the film’s producer. The film also stars Prakash Raj, Radhika Apte, Dhansikaa, Ritvika, Kishore etc in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?