After 6 years, Aishwarya Rajinikanth has wielded the megaphone for a new movie called Lal Salaam. Announced back in November 2022, the film stars Vishnu Vishal and Vikranth as the male protagonists.
The latest update is that the makers of the movie have officially announced that the shoot of Laal Salaam has begun today. Rajinikanth will be seen in a cameo role in this cricket-based drama film. The makers have also released a brand new poster of the movie.
Telugu actress turned director Jeevitha Rajasekhar will be playing the sister of Rajinikanth in this movie, which is bankrolled by Lyca Productions on a massive scale. AR Rahman will be scoring the music for this movie.
Camera 🎥 🎬
Action 😎✨#LalSalaam Shoot starts today! 😌
Happy #HOLI everyone! 💫
🌟 @rajinikanth @TheVishnuVishal & @vikranth_offl
🪙 @LycaProductions #Subaskaran pic.twitter.com/SHYXxnGYod
— Lyca Productions (@LycaProductions) March 7, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food