The Apollo Hospitals authorities released a fresh bulletin to update on Super Star Rajinikanth’s health status. The bulletin says that Rajini is stable and progressing well. “He has had an uneventful night and his blood pressure is still on the higher side although under control than yesterday,” the bulletin read.
Saying that Rajini’s preliminary investigations have not revealed anything alarming so far, the bulletin confirmed that Rajini will be undergoing another round of tests today and that the results will be out by evening. A decision regarding discharging Rajini will be taken based on today’s investigations and his blood pressure control.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally