Rajinikanth’s upcoming film ‘Linga’, is facing many obstacles in its shoot ever since it was launched. Currently, the film’s shooting is progressing in and around Linganamakki dam in Karnataka. Latest update is that the environmentalists around that area say that the unit is polluting the dam by dumping the plastics and other wastages near the lake.
They have now complained the issue to the Deputy Commissioner and have demanded to halt the shooting immediately. Directed by Ravikumar, ‘Liinga’ also stars Anushka, Sonakshi Sinha and Jagapathi Babu in other prominent roles. A R Rahman is scoring the music for this film which is slated to release during Diwali.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race