Ever since the then BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi flew down to Chennai and met Super Star Rajinikanth at the latter’s residence before the 2014 general elections, there has been a huge speculation that Rajini would lead BJP in Tamil Nadu. And when the stalwart actor announced his political entry on December 31 last year, reports of his proximity to BJP resurfaced and continued until yesterday.
But finally, after returning from The Himalayas, Rajini interacted with the media yesterday and gave the much needed clarification on his alliance with BJP. Rajini categorically stated that BJP is not at all behind his spiritual politics and that only God and people are backing him in his political journey.
Refuting the ongoing reports, Rajini also clarified that he is not going to announce the name and flag of his political party on April 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy