The shooting for Tamil Superstar, Rajinikanth’s 168th project with Viswasam director Siva is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film is titled as Annaatthe. Touted as a rural family entertainer, the film has Keerthy Suresh, Meena, and Kushboo in key roles.
Nayanthara is playing a prominent role in the film. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project. Imman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID