The shooting for Tamil Superstar, Rajinikanth’s 168th project with Viswasam director Siva is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film is titled as Annaatthe. Touted as a rural family entertainer, the film has Keerthy Suresh, Meena, and Kushboo in key roles.
Nayanthara is playing a prominent role in the film. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project. Imman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours