According to the latest reports coming from the Tamil media circles, the regular shooting of Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in PA Ranjith’s direction has been pushed to 18th September for reasons unknown. Earlier, the film was supposed to kickstart its shooting on 18th August. However, the first schedule will take place in Malaysia as planned earlier.
In this yet to be titled film, Rajinikanth will be seen as an aging gangster. Versatile actors Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy will be playing crucial roles, while actress Radhika Apte will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Santhosh Narayanan of Pizza and Jigarthanda fame will compose the film’s music.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day