Superstar Rajinikanth is not a man given to wild emotional swings. He is a very stable and reserved person and he never makes statements lightly. So when he goes out and gives his approval about something, people do sit up and take notice.
In the audio function of ‘Kochadaiyaan’ (Vikramasimha in Telugu), Rajinikanth expressed his happiness about the film and he proclaimed that the film would end up as a milestone in Indian cinema. Rajinikanth’s optimism about this project has now raised the expectations on the film tremendously.
Rajini’s daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth directed this film and A.R. Rahman composed the music. The movie has been made with motion capture technology and international technicians have worked on getting the VFX scenes right.
‘Kochadaiyaan’ and ‘Vikramasimha’ will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu this summer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry