Superstar Rajinikanth is not a man given to wild emotional swings. He is a very stable and reserved person and he never makes statements lightly. So when he goes out and gives his approval about something, people do sit up and take notice.
In the audio function of ‘Kochadaiyaan’ (Vikramasimha in Telugu), Rajinikanth expressed his happiness about the film and he proclaimed that the film would end up as a milestone in Indian cinema. Rajinikanth’s optimism about this project has now raised the expectations on the film tremendously.
Rajini’s daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth directed this film and A.R. Rahman composed the music. The movie has been made with motion capture technology and international technicians have worked on getting the VFX scenes right.
‘Kochadaiyaan’ and ‘Vikramasimha’ will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?