On the last day of 2017, Super Star Rajinikanth had announced that he will be stepping into electoral politics. The next day, a website and a mobile app, bearing Rajini’s political party’s name Rajini Makkal Mandram, invited registrations from fans and common people to join the party.
By the first week of February, Rajini Makkal Mandram had over 5 million registered supporters. As per the latest updates, RMM has just clocked the 1 crore registrations milestone. Rajini has been constantly interacting with fans and intellectuals to strengthen his party before taking the plunge into electoral politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date