On the last day of 2017, Super Star Rajinikanth had announced that he will be stepping into electoral politics. The next day, a website and a mobile app, bearing Rajini’s political party’s name Rajini Makkal Mandram, invited registrations from fans and common people to join the party.
By the first week of February, Rajini Makkal Mandram had over 5 million registered supporters. As per the latest updates, RMM has just clocked the 1 crore registrations milestone. Rajini has been constantly interacting with fans and intellectuals to strengthen his party before taking the plunge into electoral politics.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2