On the last day of 2017, Super Star Rajinikanth had announced that he will be stepping into electoral politics. The next day, a website and a mobile app, bearing Rajini’s political party’s name Rajini Makkal Mandram, invited registrations from fans and common people to join the party.
By the first week of February, Rajini Makkal Mandram had over 5 million registered supporters. As per the latest updates, RMM has just clocked the 1 crore registrations milestone. Rajini has been constantly interacting with fans and intellectuals to strengthen his party before taking the plunge into electoral politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?