On the last day of 2017, Super Star Rajinikanth had announced that he will be stepping into electoral politics. The next day, a website and a mobile app, bearing Rajini’s political party’s name Rajini Makkal Mandram, invited registrations from fans and common people to join the party.
By the first week of February, Rajini Makkal Mandram had over 5 million registered supporters. As per the latest updates, RMM has just clocked the 1 crore registrations milestone. Rajini has been constantly interacting with fans and intellectuals to strengthen his party before taking the plunge into electoral politics.
- Niharika to work with star director
- Ajith starts shooting for Pink remake
- Was hooked to 118’s script the moment I heard it: Kalyan Ram
- Poll : What did you think of 118’s trailer?
- Press Note : ‘Godavari welcomes S.S Rajamouli to Boston’