Rajinikanth starrer Shivaji is going to be re-released in 3D later this year. The film, directed by Shankar, was one of the biggest hits in the history of South Indian cinema before Magadheera released and still remains as the second biggest grosser in Rajinikanth’s career behind Endhiran. Apparently, Rajinikanth is quite pleased with the way the film has been converted in 3D. The latest buzz is that the film’s running time has been trimmed from over 3 hours to about 2 hours 17 minutes. The film also stars Shriya Saran and Suman in important roles. A R Rahman had composed the music and K V Anand was the cinematographer for this film which released back in 2007.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties