That Kollywood stalwart Super Star Rajinikanth has a huge fan following in Japan is well known. Ever since Muthu’s massive success in Japan, Rajini has been a Thalaivar even for his Japanese fans.
Now, Rajini’s 2020 Pongal release, Darbar, is taking Japan by storm. The film’s Japanese version released at Japan’s MKC plex recently and is having a solid run with houseful collections. The emphatic trend will continue till the 21st of this month.
Released on January 9, 2020, Darbar had Nayanthara and Nivetha Thomas in key roles. The film was directed by AR Murugadoss and produced under Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi launches Crazy Uncles’ title song
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day