The film unit of Superstar Rajinikanth has been planning some pretty high profile promotions using aeroplanes, skyscrapers and BMW’s. The concept of putting Rajinikanth’s Kabali avatar on Air Asia flights to and from Malaysia created a lot of buzz.
The team wanted to keep the pics under wraps and present them in a special way. Unfortunately, the images started leaking on social media and the promotional activity was affected. This has not gone down well with the team and they have promised to take strict action.
“The people responsible for revealing #AirAsiaKabali flight picture will face serious consequences..”, tweeted Lokesh Jai, who is the CEO of Sight Media.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress