The audio of Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Vikramasimha was launched in style in Chennai earlier today. Shah Rukh Khan was the chief guest at the event and several other eminent guests like K Balachander, Shankar, K S Ravikumar Vairamuthu, Deepika Padukone, Sarath Kumar, Jackie Shroff graced the event, apart from A R Rahman, Soundarya Rajinikanth and Rajinikanth himself.
The star studded event saw elaborate speeches by all the cast and crew members about the amount of hard work that each one of them had put in for the film. Later, the producers revealed that the film has been made with a budget of nearly Rs 125 crores and it’ll be released in six Indian languages. The film is expected to be screened at Cannes Film Festival in May and after that it’ll release in several other countries and it’ll also be dubbed in Japanese, French, German and Spanish. Soundarya Rajinikanth revealed that Rajinikanth will be seen in three different avatars.
The album has nine songs and the audio has already received good response from music lovers. A R Rahman has scored the music and the film is going to release in the second week of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves