Superstar Rajinikanth’s graphics extravaganza, ‘Kochadaiyaan’, will release as ‘Vikrama Simha’ in Telugu. The audio album of the Tamil version will take place on March 9th and the Telugu version will be released on March 10th. A.R.Rahman has composed the music for this film.
The movie will release across the world on March 11th. Deepika Padukone is the heroine of the film and Soundarya Rajinikanth has handled the direction. Other senior actors like Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Shobana, Jackie Shroff and Nassar will be seen in crucial roles.
The movie has been made with a very big budget and the producers are banking on Rajinikanth’s star power in a big way, to recover their money.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race