The craze enjoyed by Superstar Rajinikanth across South India is well known and this is especially strong in his home state of Tamil Nadu. Now, one Government department is looking in to use the actor’s voice for public safety campaigns.
According to new reports being heard, railway public safety announcements in Chennai Railway station might soon be heard in Rajinikanth’s voice. A mimicry artist has been roped in for this purpose and he will be reading out the statements in Superstar’s voice.
The railway officials say that this is to help people pay more attention to safety announcements.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?