The craze enjoyed by Superstar Rajinikanth across South India is well known and this is especially strong in his home state of Tamil Nadu. Now, one Government department is looking in to use the actor’s voice for public safety campaigns.
According to new reports being heard, railway public safety announcements in Chennai Railway station might soon be heard in Rajinikanth’s voice. A mimicry artist has been roped in for this purpose and he will be reading out the statements in Superstar’s voice.
The railway officials say that this is to help people pay more attention to safety announcements.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim nominated for Golden Globe Awards 2022