The craze enjoyed by Superstar Rajinikanth across South India is well known and this is especially strong in his home state of Tamil Nadu. Now, one Government department is looking in to use the actor’s voice for public safety campaigns.
According to new reports being heard, railway public safety announcements in Chennai Railway station might soon be heard in Rajinikanth’s voice. A mimicry artist has been roped in for this purpose and he will be reading out the statements in Superstar’s voice.
The railway officials say that this is to help people pay more attention to safety announcements.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims