Superstar Rajinikanth and numero uno Tamil director Shankar joined forces for the most eagerly awaited 2.0, a sequel to their 2010 sci-fi blockbuster, Robo. Recently, Rajini flew down to India from the US to take part in the film’s latest schedule.
According to the fresh reports coming in from Tamil media circles, 2.0’s new schedule that kick-started after Diwali has been stalled due to a technical snag. Apparently, Shankar wanted to shoot a scene using his favorite time freeze technique, but he had to cancel the shooting after the camera unit developed a technical issue.
The team is working on resolving the issue asap to resume shooting from today or tomorrow. This schedule will feature Rajini, Amy Jackson and model Sudhanshu Pandey and it will last until the 11th of November.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller