It looks like Amy Jackson, Rajinikanth’s co-star in 2.0, has fallen in love with Los Angeles and can’t seem to have enough of it. The actress, who had been to California on few occasions in the past, is said to be contemplating to move to LA soon.
Interestingly, she’s currently shooting for an American TV series Supergirl in Vancouver, Canada, and it looks like Amy is actively looking out for more assignments in Hollywood. No wonder, she is considering to move to LA for the time-being.
The actress, who grew up in Liverpool, already owns a house in Chennai, and she has been busy shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 for the past few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?