The preproduction work for Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in the direction of young film maker PA Ranjith is currently on in full swing. According to the latest update, the film is set to go on floors by the end of this month.
Rajini will be seen in the role of an ageing gangster in this film which has Radhika Apte as the female lead. Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy are playing important characters in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family