Super Star Rajinikanth will be kick-starting his next film in Kabali’s director Pa Ranjith’s direction and Dhanush’s production on May 28. This film will have Mumbai underworld backdrop and Rajini will be seen as a mafia don in it.
Over the last few months, there has been a huge confusion prevailing around Rajini’s film. Fans and media have been wrongly claiming that this will be Rajini’s 161st film.
But Rajini’s PA has finally put an end to all the confusion by releasing the complete list of movies Rajini had acted in since his debut. The PA’s latest clarification reveals that the soon to be launched movie will be Rajini’s 164th project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?