Super Star Rajinikanth is all set to commence shooting for his next project under AR Murugadoss’ direction from the 10th of April. The film’s first schedule will take place in Mumbai. In the movie, Rajini is said to be essaying dual roles – a social activist and a policeman.
On Thursday, a special photoshoot to check Rajini’s look for the policeman’s role was held at a studio in Chennai. A few pictures from the photoshoot were leaked on the internet and went viral, with fans sharing them enthusiastically. This prompted Rajini’s spokesperson to issue a letter, urging all the fans to not share the leaked photographs on their social media accounts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?