Super Star Rajinikanth is all set to commence shooting for his next project under AR Murugadoss’ direction from the 10th of April. The film’s first schedule will take place in Mumbai. In the movie, Rajini is said to be essaying dual roles – a social activist and a policeman.
On Thursday, a special photoshoot to check Rajini’s look for the policeman’s role was held at a studio in Chennai. A few pictures from the photoshoot were leaked on the internet and went viral, with fans sharing them enthusiastically. This prompted Rajini’s spokesperson to issue a letter, urging all the fans to not share the leaked photographs on their social media accounts.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak