Super Star Rajinikanth is all set to commence shooting for his next project under AR Murugadoss’ direction from the 10th of April. The film’s first schedule will take place in Mumbai. In the movie, Rajini is said to be essaying dual roles – a social activist and a policeman.
On Thursday, a special photoshoot to check Rajini’s look for the policeman’s role was held at a studio in Chennai. A few pictures from the photoshoot were leaked on the internet and went viral, with fans sharing them enthusiastically. This prompted Rajini’s spokesperson to issue a letter, urging all the fans to not share the leaked photographs on their social media accounts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra