A couple of months ago, fans of Tamil Super Star Rajinikanth were highly disappointed when the stalwart actor had announced that his party Rajini Makkal Mandram will not be contesting the Lok Sabha elections in Tamil Nadu. Rajini had also said that his party will contest the next Assembly elections which will be held more than a year later.
After dodging the media glare all these days, Rajini had finally interacted with the journalists after the polling in Chennai. Rajini said that his party is ready to face the Assembly elections whenever they are held. He also said that his party will begin the groundwork soon after the election dates are announced.
While Rajini fans are content with their favorite star’s latest statement on electoral politics, neutrals and political analysts felt that Rajini’s half-hearted approach may not yield desired results for his party. Many opined that Rajini should have utilized the Lok Sabha elections to begin the groundwork like how Kamal Haasan did.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?