With less than 10 days left for the grand worldwide release of Rajinikanth’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, the craze for obtaining the film’s FDFS tickets is intensifying with each passing day. In order to prevent any misuse of tickets, Rajini has sent out a strict warning to all his fan clubs.
In an open letter released via his fan’s association All India Rajini Fans Rajini Makkal Mandram, Rajini warned his fans against selling the first day first show’s tickets reserved for fans to others. Also, Rajini has stated that no additional amount must be charged from fans, apart from the MRP printed on the tickets. A strict action will be taken against anyone who sells the tickets illegally.
- Heroine reveals how ‘Metoo’ movement has cost her career
- Dhanush-Sai Pallavi’s Maari 2’s Telugu trailer to be out shortly
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions
- 96 to be remade in Kannada now
- Nandamuri Suhasini loses in Kukkatpally