Super Star Rajinikanth is completing the groundwork for his soon to be launched political party, Rajini Makkal Mandram. He recently revealed after wrapping up Petta that 90 percent of work has been completed to launch his party. Rajini fans across the world are quite eager to join his party and try their luck in politics.
But Rajini has a strong message for all his fans who wish to join his party with a secret desire of getting a ticket to contest elections. Rajini took to Twitter yesterday evening and wrote that nobody should use the party to get seats or gain financial benefits. “I will not invite such people into my party. And if such people already exist, they will be asked to quit the party,” said Rajini.
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) October 23, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet clocks 15M on Instagram; Thanks fans in a video
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date