Super Star Rajinikanth is completing the groundwork for his soon to be launched political party, Rajini Makkal Mandram. He recently revealed after wrapping up Petta that 90 percent of work has been completed to launch his party. Rajini fans across the world are quite eager to join his party and try their luck in politics.
But Rajini has a strong message for all his fans who wish to join his party with a secret desire of getting a ticket to contest elections. Rajini took to Twitter yesterday evening and wrote that nobody should use the party to get seats or gain financial benefits. “I will not invite such people into my party. And if such people already exist, they will be asked to quit the party,” said Rajini.
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) October 23, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu