Several Kollywood stars are coming forward with generous contributions towards the COVID relief operations across Tamil Nadu. In a latest, stalwart actor Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya has donated Rs 1 crore to the Tamil Nadu CM Stalin on her and her husband Vishagan Vanangamudi’s behalf.
Until now, popular Kollywood stars like Suriya and his brother Karthi (Rs 1 cr), Ajith (Rs 25 lakhs), AR Murugadoss (Rs 25 lakhs) and others contributed to the CM Relief Fund. Tamil Nadu is one of the badly affected Indian states. Public life has come to a standstill due to the lockdown and other preventive measures by the newly formed government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – One more underperforming celeb goes out
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Box office – Krishna Vrinda Vihari fares well, rest fail
- Swathimuthyam’s trailer promises a perfect rom-com entertainer