Several Kollywood stars are coming forward with generous contributions towards the COVID relief operations across Tamil Nadu. In a latest, stalwart actor Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya has donated Rs 1 crore to the Tamil Nadu CM Stalin on her and her husband Vishagan Vanangamudi’s behalf.
Until now, popular Kollywood stars like Suriya and his brother Karthi (Rs 1 cr), Ajith (Rs 25 lakhs), AR Murugadoss (Rs 25 lakhs) and others contributed to the CM Relief Fund. Tamil Nadu is one of the badly affected Indian states. Public life has come to a standstill due to the lockdown and other preventive measures by the newly formed government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?