Rajinikanth is one of the pioneers of South Indian Cinema, and the popularity he boasts off is incredible. He has a huge market in Telugu and all his previous movies have been huge hits. He is now making a comeback to the big screen after about 4 years with Lingaa and buzz surrounding the movie is huge.
Lingaa is releasing in a record 2500 theaters worldwide in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi and it is estimated that the openings will surpass all of Rajini’s recent flicks. A small curtain raiser event was held a short while ago and the entire unit including Rajini, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka made their presence felt and made the event a grand success.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title