Deepika Padukone, who is basking in the glory of her latest hit Chennai Express is very excited for her next flick in ‘Kochadaiyaan’. An excited Deepika said ” This is an international film because of the presence of Rajni sir. Konchadiyaan will be released in multiple languages like Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and English making it the biggest Indian film ever.
Deepika also praised the visual effects in the film which were managed by Rajnikanth’ daughter Soundarya Ashwin. The kind of visual effects that will be shown in this film have not been showed in any Indian film before. Konchadiyaan is set to hit the screens in October
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years