Deepika Padukone, who is basking in the glory of her latest hit Chennai Express is very excited for her next flick in ‘Kochadaiyaan’. An excited Deepika said ” This is an international film because of the presence of Rajni sir. Konchadiyaan will be released in multiple languages like Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and English making it the biggest Indian film ever.
Deepika also praised the visual effects in the film which were managed by Rajnikanth’ daughter Soundarya Ashwin. The kind of visual effects that will be shown in this film have not been showed in any Indian film before. Konchadiyaan is set to hit the screens in October
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans