Yesterday, we had reported that ace director Sirkanth Addala will be directing a film titled Brahmotsavam with Mahesh Babu. Latest update is that there is a very important character in this project, and the makers are considering superstar Rajnikanth for this role.
Reports also reveal that the makers will soon narrate the story to Rajinini and if he ends up liking it, the project will officially be confirmed. Renowned production house, PVP will be producing this film and shooting will kick start from May 2015, once Mahesh wraps up his film with Koratala Shiva.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?