According to the latest reports, the film will release in six languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Marathi. Konchadiyaan’s Telugu version is titled Vikramsimha and has music by A R Rahman. Soundarya Rajnikanth is the director and Deepika Padukone plays the lead role opposite Rajni.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?