According to the latest reports, the film will release in six languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Marathi. Konchadiyaan’s Telugu version is titled Vikramsimha and has music by A R Rahman. Soundarya Rajnikanth is the director and Deepika Padukone plays the lead role opposite Rajni.
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit