On Saturday November 16, India and Maharastra lost one of the most powerful leader Bala Saheb Thackrey. The were thousands of people who were deeply saddened by his death and stormed the streets of Mumbai to pay their homage. For superstar Rajni Kanth, it was a personal loss as he was very close to the Thackrey family. Rajni and Bala Saheb have spent some memorable moments through the years. As a mark of respect, Rajni personally wrote his condolence message to the Thackrey family for their loss. The above picture shows the special hand written letter with Rajni’s personal signature.
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up
- Heroine finalized for Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 1st weekend Krishna shares