It is a known fact that Superstar Rajnikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Kabali in the direction of Ranith Pa. Latest update reveals that the makers are contemplating on the titling the Telugu version as Mahadev.
However, an official confirmation is yet to be received on this news. Rajinikanth is playing the role of an aging gangster and the makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country