It is a known fact that Superstar Rajnikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Kabali in the direction of Ranith Pa. Latest update reveals that the makers are contemplating on the titling the Telugu version as Mahadev.
However, an official confirmation is yet to be received on this news. Rajinikanth is playing the role of an aging gangster and the makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success