Earlier today, we revealed that the major stars of the Tamil film industry flocked the streets of Chennai and staged a silent protest for the film. Stars like Ajith and Surya joined the Nadigar Sangam officials and protested for the Jallikattu ban to be revoked.
Things got even better when superstar Rajnikanth joined the movement and staged his views. The entire state of Tamil Nadu and majorly Chennai was shut down today for this cause and the effect coming in is quite huge.
Meanwhile, our Telugu stars, Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu tweeted their support for the Jallikattu movement and hailed all the Tamilians for their unity.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out