One of the most awaited Rajinikanth starrer, Kochadaiiyaan has been passed with a U-certificate from the censors and is ready to hit the screens on April 11. Directed by Rajni’s daughter Soundarya Ashwin, Kochadaiiyaan is India’s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated movie.
“Kochadaiiyaan has been censored with U-certificate,” Rajinikanth’s manager posted on his Twitter page. This movie also features, Deepika Padukone and Jackie Shroff in other lead roles. Kochadaiiyaan is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global. Music of the film is composed by A R Rahman.
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser