One of the most awaited Rajinikanth starrer, Kochadaiiyaan has been passed with a U-certificate from the censors and is ready to hit the screens on April 11. Directed by Rajni’s daughter Soundarya Ashwin, Kochadaiiyaan is India’s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated movie.
“Kochadaiiyaan has been censored with U-certificate,” Rajinikanth’s manager posted on his Twitter page. This movie also features, Deepika Padukone and Jackie Shroff in other lead roles. Kochadaiiyaan is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global. Music of the film is composed by A R Rahman.
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?