Nagarjuna’s first ever horror-comedy film, Raju Gari Gadhi 2, is busy in post-production these days. The film reportedly features extensive VFX and the process has been quite time consuming. Nag will be seen as a Mentalist in the movie.
Amid rumors that RGG 2’s release has been delayed, the latest report published in a leading English news daily reveals that the film will be hitting the screens on October 12. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers.
RGG 2 is being directed by Ohmkar and produced by PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners. Samantha and Seerat Kapoor will be seen in crucial roles in the movie.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?