Nagarjuna’s first ever horror-comedy film, Raju Gari Gadhi 2, is busy in post-production these days. The film reportedly features extensive VFX and the process has been quite time consuming. Nag will be seen as a Mentalist in the movie.
Amid rumors that RGG 2’s release has been delayed, the latest report published in a leading English news daily reveals that the film will be hitting the screens on October 12. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers.
RGG 2 is being directed by Ohmkar and produced by PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners. Samantha and Seerat Kapoor will be seen in crucial roles in the movie.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections